- 1 Bag Rosina Gluten Free Meatballs
- 1/4 cups of brown sugar
- 1/4 cups of cherry coke
- 1 tablespoon pineapple tidbits
- 1 1/2 jalapenos
- Pre heat an oven to 350°F and arrange meatballs on a baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- To make the glaze combine the brown sugar, cherry coke, and deseeded finely minced jalapenos. Bring it to a boil and while stirring occasionally, cook it over medium heat for 7 to 10 minutes. Until it’s a thick syrup.
- Remove the meatballs from the oven and add to the saucepan with the glaze mixture once it has thickened. Stir meatballs to coat with the glaze.
- Serve as an appetizer with toothpicks or over hot cooked rice.