- 1 loaf Italian Bread
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice the loaf of bread in half, lengthwise.
- In a small bowl mix softened butter with garlic, and Italian seasoning. Spread evenly over bread.
- Cover with foil and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the butter is melted and the bread is soft.
- Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Place back in the oven for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Turn on the broiler for 2-3 minutes for golden brown cheese.
- Slice and serve immediately alongside your favorite Michael Angelo’s Italian entrée!