- 1 12-inch piece of cracker bread or flatbread
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil, plus a small amount for brushing
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Borden® Cheese Mild Cheddar Shreds
- 8 strips thick sliced bacon, cooked crisp and broken into 1- inch pieces
- 4 whole garlic cloves, sliced
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- ½ red onion, cut in strips
- ¼ cup chopped Italian parsley
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- BRUSH the bread with a small amount of olive oil and place on cookie sheet. Spread 1½ cups cheese evenly around the bread. Top evenly with bacon pieces.
- HEAT 1 tbsp. olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat until hot. Add the sliced garlic cloves and sauté until lightly browned. Sprinkle onto the pizza. Arrange sliced tomatoes and red onions over the pizza.
- ADD parsley to the remaining ½ cup cheese and spread over other ingredients.
- BAKE for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into squares and serve immediately. Garnish with fresh basil leaves, if desired.