- 1 pkg. (19 oz.) Celentano Cheese Tortellini
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) frozen broccoli florets
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the tortellini according to package directions.
- Drain and set aside in large serving bowl.
- Prepare broccoli as directed on the package, drain and add to the serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat the alfredo sauce in a saucepan.
- Pour sauce over broccoli and tortellini, toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.