- 1 19 oz. Package of Celentano Cheese Tortellini
- 1 ½ cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced (use tops also)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or miracle whip
- 1 (8oz.) bottle of coleslaw dressing
- 1 (8oz.) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup red grapes cut in half
- 1 cup red apple, diced
- 1 cup cashews or walnuts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook Tortellini according to package instructions; drain and let cool to room temperature.
- In a bowl add mayonnaise or miracle whip, green onions, chicken, and enough coleslaw dressing to a bowl and mix together.
- Add in cooled tortellini and stir to evenly coat. Refrigerate overnight (pasta will soak up the dressing, so you will need to add a little more the next day.)
- Before serving, add the grapes, pineapple, red apple, and nuts. If needed add additional coleslaw dressing to coat ingredients.