- 2 lbs. ground chunk or ground beef
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. seasoning salt
- 6 (3/4-oz.) slices Land O Lakes® Deli American
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- Land O Lakes® Butter with Canola Oil
- 6 tomato slices
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled, sliced
- Combine ground chuck, Worcestershire sauce and seasoning salt in bowl. Shape mixture into 12 (4-inch) square patties. Place patties onto waxed paper.
- For each burger, place 1 slice cheese on top of 1 patty; top with another patty. Using fork, crimp edges of patties together to seal. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm.
- Heat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white.
- Place patties onto grill. Grill 6 minutes. Turn burgers; continue grilling 4-5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F or desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, spread cut bun surfaces with Butter with Canola Oil. Grill, cut-side down, 2-3 minutes or until buns are golden brown.
- Top bottom half of bun with 1 slice tomato, burger, avocado slices and top half of bun.