- 1 package (24 oz.) Celentano Large Round Cheese Ravioli
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 1 yellow squash, sliced into half moons
- 1 zucchini, sliced into half moons
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the ravioli according to package directions.
- In a separate sauté pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the yellow squash, zucchini, salt and black pepper; sauté the squash and zucchini for 5 minutes until tender. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Gently add ¼ cup of the Parmesan and the cooked and drained ravioli to the vegetables; gently toss to combine all ingredients.
- Divide ravioli into bowls and serve with the remaining Parmesan cheese sprinkled over top.