Recipe At A Glance
Enjoy a light but flavorful meal! This recipe takes 15 minutes to make and is full of delicious vegetables!
Featured ProductCelentano® Cavatelli Pasta
- 1 package (12 oz.) Celentano Cavatelli
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups grilled vegetables, cut into bite size pieces (red peppers, zucchini, summer squash)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions and drain well.
- In large frying pan on medium heat, warm oil and garlic, cook for 2 minutes. Add the butter and cook for an additional minute. Add the cavatelli, grilled vegetables, salt and black pepper, stirring until well coated; cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and shredded Parmesan cheese; toss to combine and serve divided among bowls.