- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) Celentano Cavatelli
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 3 cups grilled vegetables, cut into bite size pieces (red peppers, zucchini, summer squash)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions and drain well.
- In large frying pan on medium heat, warm oil and garlic, cook for 2 minutes. Add the butter and cook for an additional minute. Add the cavatelli, grilled vegetables, salt and black pepper, stirring until well coated; cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and shredded Parmesan cheese; toss to combine and serve divided among bowls.