- 1 bag frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 16 oz. jarred roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup unsalted almonds
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, quartered
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a bowl, toss the frozen cauliflower with olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add the cauliflower to a sauté pan on medium high heat and until tender. Remove the cauliflower once fully cooked.
- Add all ingredients for the romesco sauce to a blender minus the olive oil. Blend until all ingredients are fully combined. Then slowly drizzle in the olive oil to make the sauce smooth.
- Plate the cauliflower and serve with sauce alongside.