- 1 (20-oz.) package frozen mashed cauliflower, thawed (see tip)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup frozen turkey sausage crumbles, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine thawed cauliflower, flour, sausage, cheese, scallions, egg and pepper; mix until thoroughly combined.
- In a large skillet over medium-low heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Pour about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake into skillet. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes, or until golden, turning halfway through cooking.
- Place on plate, cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter and oil as needed.