- 1 (20-oz.) package Green Giant Mashed Cauliflower Broccoli and Cheese
- 1.5 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1/4 cup rice flour or all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 TBS butter for sauce.
- Pinch of nutmeg and cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. butter for ramekins
- Pre heat oven to 400°F.
- Rub the inside of six 6 oz. ramekins (soufflé dishes) with butter, and then coat the inside of each with cheese.
- Melt butter in a pan, add the flour and whisk until a paste, add the milk and whisk until it thickens. Remove from flame and cool. Once cooled add the rest of the cheese, spices, and salt. Whisk until well blended.
- Crack eggs into bowl, whisk, then add Green Giant® Mashed Cauliflower Broccoli & Cheese to the eggs, and fold in the cheese sauce. Fill each ramekin ¾ of the way. Place into the oven for 35-40 minutes, until the tops become puffed and lightly golden. Let sit 8-10 minutes before serving.