- 1 Tbsp. canola or vegetable oil
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- ½ cup hoisin sauce
- 2/3 cup roasted salted cashews, optional
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. Green Giant® Asian Style Riced Veggie Blends
- 1 head butter lettuce
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- Sriracha mayo – ½ cup mayonnaise + 2-4 Tbsp. sriracha, to taste
- Heat oil in a medium skillet. Add ground chicken and cook until browned, using a spatula to break chicken into small pieces.
- Stir in onions, hoisin sauce, cashews, salt and pepper and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place in a serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, prepare Asian Style Riced Veggie Blends as directed on pack. When done, pour into a serving bowl.
- To serve, place lettuce, cabbage, onions, carrots and sriracha mayo in bowls or arrange on a platter with bowls of Veggie Blends and chicken. Have guests take lettuce leaves and fill with their choice of toppings.