- 1 (12-ounce) package Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Carrot
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 8 ounces cooked diced grilled chicken breast
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
- Calories 300
- Total Fat 6g 8%
- Saturated Fat 1.5g 8%
- Cholesterol 120mg 40%
- Sodium 740mg 32%
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 9%
- Total Sugars 6g
- Protein 38g
- Cook Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Carrot according to package directions, drain and keep warm.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat marinara sauce over medium heat, stirring occasionally until simmering. Add the diced grilled chicken and heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the carrot spirals and gently toss together until combined. Serve hot.
Serving Suggestion: Top with sautéed capers and chopped black olives for a Puttanesca style version. Add sautéed mushrooms, onions, and bell peppers for a quick Cacciatore style version.