- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 small white onion chopped
- 1/2 cup leftover or store-bought carnitas
- 1 Wild Mike’s 9” Fun Size 4 Cheese Pizza
- pickled jalapeño rounds to taste
- red salsa of your choice
- fresh cilantro to taste
- red onion to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add chopped white onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes or until soft. Add the carnitas and cook until slightly browned. Set aside.
- Open the Wild Mike’s box and remove the plastic packaging and the 2 spice envelopes. Spread the carnitas and pickled jalapeños on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. While the pizza is baking, chop cilantro and red onion.
- Allow the pizza to cool down for 5 minutes, top with the red salsa, chopped cilantro and red onion.