- 1 cup Land’O Lakes Heavy Whipping Cream (very cold)
- 1 tsp. confectioners sugar
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 large or 3 medium Granny Smith apples (sliced or chopped)
- 2-3 Tbsp. Land’O Lakes Butter (1 per apple)
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup caramel + more for topping (unsalted)
- 1 pkg. BAYS® Sourdough English Muffins
- Pour the heavy whipping cream into your mixer’s bowl. Add the confectioners sugar and maple syrup and beat at medium-high speed until the cream is smooth but firm, it will take approx 3 minutes. Place in the refrigerator until use.
- Wash and thinly slice or chop the apples. Peel them if you prefer.
- On a hot skillet melt the butter and cook the apples over medium-high temperature until soft, but still keeping their shape. It will take approx 10 minutes.
- Add the caramel and cinnamon. Toss until the apples are completely covered with the caramel. Set aside.
- Toast one English muffin. Add a layer of the caramel apple mixture and top with the whipped cream and more caramel. Repeat and enjoy!