- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 (15 oz.) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flower
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 1 8 oz. pkg. reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, chopped almonds and melted butter; press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Bake 3 to 5 minutes, or until lightly browned; let cool. (Leave the oven on.)
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, combine ricotta cheese, yogurt, sugar, flour, almond extract and orange zest until well combined; set aside.
- In another large bowl, with beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese, eggs and vanilla until thoroughly combined. Stir in ricotta mixture and chocolate chips until well combined. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes, or until center in nearly set. Cool 30 to 45 minutes, then refrigerate overnight before serving.