Recipe At A Glance
Mr. Food Test Kitchen’s Candy Bar Milkshake Sundae is not for the faint of heart. It tastes just as decadent as it looks! Each one of these features a creamy chocolate base that’s topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a dollop of whipped cream. And if you thought that was all, think again! We finish these off with one of our favorite ice cream candy bars, a sprinkle peanuts, and generous drizzles of chocolate and caramel. Are you drooling yet?
- Chocolate syrup for garnish
- 2 Tbspn. chopped peanuts
- 2 Snickers ice cream bars
- Whipped cream for garnish
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 c. milk
- 5 large scoops chocolate ice cream
- Caramel syrup for garnish
- In a blender, combine chocolate ice cream and milk. Blend 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth and creamy. Pour into 2 glasses.
- Top each with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a dollop of whipped cream. Place a candy ice cream bar into shake and sprinkle with peanuts. Drizzle with chocolate and caramel syrups. Serve immediately.