- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 7 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch-flavored baking chips
- 1/2 cup Land O Lakes® Butter
- Line 13×9-inch baking pan with nonstick aluminum foil, extending foil over edges.
- Place corn syrup and sugar into large saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved. (Do not boil.) Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter until smooth. Add cereal; mix until thoroughly coated.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan, pressing until even. Set aside.
- Combine chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and butter in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth. Spread chocolate mixture evenly over cereal bars. Cool 4 hours or overnight until chocolate is set.
- Lift bars out of pan, using foil ends. Cut into 20 squares. Wrap individually in plastic food wrap to store.