- 1/4 cup Land O Lakes® Butter, frozen
- 1 pound 85/15 ground beef
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (3/4-ounce) slices Land O Lakes® Deli American
- 4 burger buns, buttered, toasted
- Lettuce leaves, as desired
- Sliced red onion, as desired
- Sliced tomato, as desired
- Pickle slices, as desired
- Using largest side of grater, shred butter unto sheet of waxed or parchment paper. Freeze at least 5 minutes.
- Gently mix beef and shredded butter until well incorporated. Form into 4 (5-inch) patties. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until cooking time.
- Heat large skillet over high heat. Cook 2-3 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Turn off heat. Place 1 slice cheese on each burger; cover pan with lid for 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Put burgers on toasted buns; garnish as desired.