- 1 (16 oz.) package frozen mixed berries
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. quick-cooking oats
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. butter, cut into small pieces
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine mixed berries and lemon juice; mix well. Spoon berry mixture evenly into 4 (1-cup) ovenproof crocks or ramekins.
- In a small bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon; mix well. With a fork, blend in butter until crumbly. Evenly sprinkle crumb mixture over berries.
- Place crocks in air fryer basket, in batches if necessary, and air fry 6 to 8 minutes, or until heated through and golden on top. Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream.
Test Kitchen Tip:
You can find all the berries listed above separately in the freezer or you can buy a package of mixed berries that has all the goodness in one bag. Yup, that’s just another way that the freezer case makes our lives so much easier.