- 1/2 lb. sliced Land O' Lakes® Deli American Cheese,cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tsp. hot sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 (2-oz.) jar diced pimentos, drained
- Tortilla chips, celery sticks and/or carrot sticks
Mix cheese, chicken, milk and hot sauce in a medium microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave on HIGH (100% power), stirring halfway through, until cheese is melted and smooth (3 to 4 minutes). Stir in blue cheese dressing and pimentos.
Pour into a serving bowl. Serve with tortilla chips, celery or carrots.
TIP: This dip can be prepared in a slow cooker. Place cheese, chicken, milk and hot sauce in 1-quart slow cooker on Low heat setting. Cook, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted (1 1/2 to 2 hours). Add blue cheese dressing and pimentos just before serving.
TIP: The dip could also be prepared as directed above and transferred to a slow cooker to keep warm while serving.