- 8-oz. uncooked dried linguine pasta
- 3 Tbsp. Land O' Lakes® Butter
- 4 (4-oz.) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Salt, if desired
- Pepper, if desired
- 1 (8-oz.) container refrigerated preparedbruschetta topping*
- 3/4 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Add 1 tablespoon butter; toss to coat pasta. Keep warm.
Melt remaining butter in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat until sizzling; add chicken. Cook, turning occasionally, until internal temperature reaches at least 165°F. and juices run clear when pierced with a fork (12 to 15 minutes). Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Add bruschetta topping. Continue cooking until heated through (1 to 2 minutes).
To serve, place chicken over hot cooked pasta. Top with bruschetta mixture; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
*Substitute 2 cups chopped tomatoes, 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh garlic and 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil.
TIP: Look for bruschetta topping in the deli or refrigerated pasta section of the supermarket.