- 8 large eggs
- 3/4 cup grated Broccoli Quinoa Frittata Gruyere or Swiss cheese (about 3 oz.), divided
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped mixed fresh herbs, such as parsley, dill and chives, divided
- 1 bag (10 oz.) Del Monte® Veggieful® Riced Broccoli Unseasoned
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 6 cups spring mix or other salad green
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Whisk together eggs, 1/2 cup Gruyere, Parmesan, 1/4 cup herbs, 1/2 tsp. salt and a pinch of pepper in a large bowl.
- Massage the bag of frozen riced vegetables gently to break up clusters. Heat 2 Tbsp. olive oil in an oven-safe 10-inch skillet. Add frozen riced vegetables; cook about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot. Pour egg mixture over the vegetables, stir once gently and remove from heat. Top with remaining 1/4 cup Gruyere and bake 12 to 14 minutes until the edges are firm and center is set but still slightly wobbly. Let cool in the skillet for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix remaining 2 Tbsp. oil with lemon juice and pinches of salt and pepper. Add lettuce and remaining 1/4 cup herbs; toss to coat. Loosen the frittata from the pan by running a dull knife around the edges, then cut into wedges. Serve with salad on top.