- 2 (12-oz.) jars chicken gravy
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. frozen potato pierogi, thawed
- 1 (1-lb.) pkg. frozen boneless, skinless grilled chicken breast strips, thawed
- 1 (12-oz.) okg. frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 (2.8-oz.) can French-fried onions
- In a large skillet, combine all ingredients except onions.
- Stir gently, cover and cook over medium-low heat 6 to 8 minutes, or until heated through.
- Remove cover, sprinkle with French-fried onions, and heat 1 to 2 more minutes. Serve immediately.