- 3 Tbsp. LAND O LAKES® Butter
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium (1/2 cup) onion, chopped
- 9 LAND O LAKES™ All Natural Farm Fresh Eggs
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1×1/4-inch strips
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 4-oz. (1 cup) shredded Cheddar Cheese
Melt Land O' Lakes® Butter in 10-inch skillet until sizzling; add mushrooms and onion. Cook over medium heat until tender (3 to 4 minutes).
Beat eggs in large bowl until frothy. Pour into skillet. Cook over medium heat, lifting slightly with spatula to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath, until eggs are almost set (3 to 4 minutes).
Arrange red pepper strips and broccoli on top. Cover; continue cooking until eggs are set (4 to 5 minutes).
Sprinkle with cheese; cut into wedges.