- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 2 large apples, chopped
- 1/4 cup almond slivers
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- In large bowl, combine broccoli, carrots, onion, apples, almonds, dried cranberries, and cheese.
- Make dressing by whisking together mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Add dressing to salad and toss to coat.
- Serve alongside your favorite Michael Angelo’s Italian entrée!