- 1 loaf Bridgford Frozen Ready-Dough®, thawed
- 1 package Bridgford Frozen Parkerhouse Roll Dough, thawed
- 1 package Bridgford Frozen White Roll Dough, thawed
- 1 package breakfast sausage links of choice, precooked (about 12 links, maple or original)
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
Icing (optional recipe below)
- Mix together cinnamon and sugar; Cut each precooked sausage link into pieces (approximately 3-4 pieces per link), set aside.
- Let dough thaw until pliable. Cut loaf into 36 equal pieces (if using Parkerhouse Roll Dough, cut each roll in half.
- If using White Roll Dough, cut each roll into thirds).
- Using a little flour on fingers, shape each piece of dough into a ball and flatten out with the palm of your hand.
- Place one piece of sausage in the center of the flattened dough piece, fold dough around the sausage, and form into a ball.
- Coat dough pieces with melted butter and roll in sugar mixture.
- Place 3 dough balls in each cavity of a lightly greased muffin pan(s).
- Let rise until double in size. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan immediately to cool on a wire rack. If desired, drizzle with icing. Enjoy!
- Icing: Mix together 1 cup powdered sugar with 2 tablespoons of honey and 2 tablespoons of water.