Recipe At A Glance
We can’t think of a better way to start the year off than with our protein-packed Acai bowls. Thanks to the convenience of frozen berries and acai, these come together in no time. And since there are no rules, feel free to finish these off with your favorite good-for-you toppings as we’ve done here.
- 3/4 cup milk (see Tip)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 frozen banana, cut in half
- 2 packets (200 grams total) frozen acai puree
- Assorted toppings (granola, coconut, fresh fruit, chia seeds)
- In a blender, combine milk, yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, the banana, and acai. Blend on medium speed, stirring occasionally, until smooth.
- Divide acai mixture into two bowls and top with assorted toppings. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip: We have tested these with an assortment of milk options… everything from oat and soy to almond and even cashew. And if you’d prefer, you could even substitute any refrigerated juice for the milk. So many options and so easy!