- 3/4 cup milk (see Tip)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 frozen banana, cut in half
- 2 packets (200 grams total) frozen acai puree
- Assorted toppings (granola, coconut, fresh fruit, chia seeds)
- In a blender, combine milk, yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, the banana, and acai. Blend on medium speed, stirring occasionally, until smooth.
- Divide acai mixture into two bowls and top with assorted toppings. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip:
We have tested these with an assortment of milk options… everything from oat and soy to almond and even cashew. And if you’d prefer, you could even substitute any refrigerated juice for the milk. So many options and so easy!