- 3 cups quick oats
- 1 3/4 cup whole milk or preferred milk alternative
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup butter melted & cooled
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups Seal the Seasons Frozen Blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350F degrees.
- In a large mixing, whisk together the eggs. Add in the maple syrup and milk and mix well. Next, pour in the melted and cooled butter and vanilla extract.
- Lastly, add in the oats, cinnamon, baking powder, lemon zest, sea salt, and blueberries. You can reserve some blueberries for topping or add extra on top! Mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Next, spray or coat a 9×9 baking pan (you can also use a round 9in pan as well and follow the same instructions) with oil or butter. Pour in the mixture and spread until even. Bake in the oven for 35-45 minutes. You want the middle to be set but still soft.
- Bake in the oven for 35-45 minutes. You want the middle to be set but still soft.
- Remove and let cool completely before slicing or serve warm!
-Top with whatever you like but Daddios Kitchen favorites are: yogurt, nut butter, and/or more blueberries!
-For storing: Once cooled completely, store in the fridge for up to a week. It’s easier to cut into slices once it’s been refrigerated.
-For freezing: Individually wrap slices in plastic wrap and then store in a freezer bag. To thaw, place in the fridge overnight and heat or eat cold in the morning!