- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp. butterfly pea flower powder
- 1 tsp. honey (to taste) or other sweetener of your choice
- 1/2 cup Cascadian Farms Premium Frozen Organic Blueberries
- 1/3 ci[ granola loaded with seeds and nuts
- 1 (6 oz.) Yoplait Original French Vanilla Yogurt
- In a small bowl, thoroughly stir together the milk, chia seeds, butterfly pea flower powder and honey. Chill for at least an hour until the consistency of pudding or chill overnight.
- Assemble the parfait in a 16oz glass or jar. Start with ½ of the chia pudding, then layer ½ of the granola, ½ of the blueberries, and ½ of the yogurt. Repeat the layers.
- Top with additional blueberries, dried lavender (optional) and drizzle with honey
These are great for meal prep – chia pudding keeps in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Butterfly pea flower powder can be found in some grocery stores, health food stores, and online merchants. It has an earthy, tea-like flavor and makes the chia pudding a bright blue color!