- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed, drained
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 (4-oz.) can chopped mild green chilies, drained
- 2 tomatoes, cubed 1/2-in.
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 cups torn iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 lb. (1-in. thick slice) LAND O LAKES® Deli Jalapeño Cheese Food or Monterey Jack Cheese, cubed 1/2-in.
Stir together all dressing ingredients in large bowl.
Add all salad ingredients except lettuce and cheese; stir until well coated. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
Just before serving, add lettuce and Land O' Lakes® Jalapeño Cheese to bean mixture; toss lightly.