- 6 Tyson® frozen chicken breasts
- 4 cups of your favorite salsa
- 1 cup of refried pinto beans
- 12 frozen and heated Texas Tamale Company® black bean tamales
- 2 cups of Kraft® Mexican Four Cheese Blend
- Daisy® Sour Cream for garnish
- Sliced green onions for garnish
- Fresh cilantro leaves for garnish
- Sliced avocado for garnish
For the shredded chicken:
- Place the Tyson® frozen chicken breasts and salsa in a slow cooker and cook on high for 6 hours. Pull the chicken apart using two forks and keep warm.
For the casserole:
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Spread the refried beans evenly on the bottom of a medium size casserole dish. Then place the heated tamales, husks removed, on top of the beans and cover with 2 cups of shredded chicken and 2 cups cheese.
- Bake the casserole in the oven for 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Garnish with Daisy® sour cream, sliced green onions, cilantro leaves, and avocado slices.