- 8-oz. angel hair or spaghettini pasta, uncooked
- 1 can (14-1/2-oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. sliced kalamata olives, optional
- 1/2 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper, optional
- 1-3/4 cup (7-oz.) Sargento® Fine Cut Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
Cook pasta according to package directions. Combine tomatoes, oil, vinegar, garlic, olives and pepper in large bowl. Add pasta; toss. Stir in 1 cup Sargento® Fine Cut Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
Top with remaining cheese.