- 2 loaves Bridgford Frozen Ready-Dough®, thawed
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small head cabbage, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. lemon pepper
- 2 tsp. caraway seeds
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- In a skillet, cook ground beef, onion, garlic, salt and lemon pepper until beef is browned. Add cabbage, Worcestershire sauce and caraway seeds. Cook until cabbage is limp. Drain liquid from filling mixture.
- On a lightly floured board, roll eat loaf of dough out to a 12-inch circle. Cut each circle into 6 wedges. Spoon cabbage-meat filling onto center of each dough piece, dividing equally. Pull three points of each wedge up to the center and pinch to seal.
- Using a little flour on fingers, pinch side edges to seal around filling making 3 seams. Place Beerocks on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake a 350F for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot or wrap and freeze (after cooled) for reheating later.