- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 2 cups coleslaw blend (cabbage slaw mix)
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing
- 4 KRAFT DELI DELUXE Process Smoky American Cheese Slices
- 8 slices Texas toast white sandwich bread
- 1/3 cup HEINZ BBQ Sauce Kansas City Sweet & Smoky
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Shape meat into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties. Combine seasonings; sprinkle over patties.
- Grill 4 to 5 min. on each side or until done (160°F). Meanwhile, toss coleslaw blend with dressing.
- Top burgers with cheese; grill 1 min. or until melted.
- Spread bread slices with barbecue sauce. Fill with burgers and coleslaw to make 4 sandwiches.