- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed (from a 17.3-ounce box)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsp. barbecue sauce
- 5 frozen honey barbecue chicken strips, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks, thawed, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks, thawed, diced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tsp. finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 tsp. chopped cilantro
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Unfold puff pastry and place on baking sheet. Brush edge of pastry with egg (about 1 inch) and fold over 1/2 inch of pastry, creating a lip. Brush center of pastry evenly with barbecue sauce and top with chicken.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until pastry is puffed and golden around edges.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Spoon mixture over chicken, cut into 4 squares, and serve.