- 1/2 cup Land O Lakes® Cinnamon Sugar Butter Spread
- 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 3 medium bananas, sliced 1/4 inch
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Vanilla ice cream, if desired
Melt 1/2 cup Cinnamon Sugar Butter Spread in 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Stir in powdered sugar, milk and rum.
Combine bananas and lemon juice in bowl; toss to coat bananas. Gently stir bananas into sauce in skillet. Cook over medium heat 4-6 minutes or until heated through.
Serve warm over ice cream, if desired.