- 4oz Cool Whip
- 1 five ounce box French Vanilla pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk (7oz)
- 1 box mini vanilla wafers
- 2 ripe bananas, thinly sliced (1 for decorating)
- 8 oz vanilla melting wafers, melted (optional for decorating)
1. Make pudding by whisking pudding mix with cold milk.
2. Add the condensed milk and mix.
3. Add your frozen cool whip and fold in until smooth.
4. Layer into a popsicle mold the mixture, wavers, and bananas.
5. Pop freezer until they harden.
6. Take them out, decorate, and enjoy!