- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) spaghetti
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can (28 oz.) tomatoes with liquid, cut up
- 1 can (4 oz.) mushrooms, drained
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) sliced, ripe olives, drained
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 cups Borden® Cheese Mild Cheddar Shreds
- 1 can (10.75 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup grated Parmesean cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- HEAT butter in a large non stick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Sauté onion and pepper until tender. Add ground beef and cook until beef has browned; drain.
- STIR in tomatoes, mushrooms, olives and oregano. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- PLACE half of spaghetti in the prepared baking dish. Top with half of vegetable meat mixture. Sprinkle with half of Cheddar cheese. Repeat layers. Combine soup with ½ cup water; pour over casserole. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated.