- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp. white wine or apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 to 6 ounces each)
- 2 cups packed baby spinach leaves
- 1-½ cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup Borden® Cheese Thick Cut Mozzarella Shreds
- MIX olive oil, vinegar, garlic and seasonings. Pour over chicken in shallow dish (or zip lock bag); coat well. Cover; refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- PREHEAT oven to 400o F (205o C). Remove chicken from marinade and place in 9×13-inch baking dish; discard marinade.
- BAKE 15 minutes; carefully drain juices if necessary. Cover chicken with spinach, marinara sauce and cheese (dish is hot). Continue cooking 15 to 18 minutes or until chicken is cooked through to 165o F (74o C) and cheese is light golden brown.