- 1 (3/4-inch thick) slice LAND O LAKES® Deli American, shredded
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 ozs. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 cup diced pimentos
- 1 cup chopped, cooked bacon
- 8 slices Texas toast bread
- 8 tsp. LAND O LAKES® Butter with Canola Oil
- Combine all Pimento Cheese ingredients in bowl; mix until well combined.
- Spread 1 side of each bread slice with 1 teaspoon butter with canola oil. Spread 1/2 cup pimento cheese mixture onto each unbuttered side of 4 slices bread. Top with remaining bread slices, buttered-side up.
- Heat 12-inch skillet or griddle over medium heat. Place sandwiches into skillet. Cook, turning once, 6-8 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Repeat with any remaining sandwiches. Tips:
- If you have thin sliced Deli American fresh from the deli, finely chop it for the pimento mixture.