Recipe At A Glance
©2011 Land O'Lakes, Inc.
- 1 Tbsp. LAND O LAKES® Butter
- 8 LAND O LAKES® All-Natural Eggs
- 3 Tbsp.milk
- 1 (10-oz.)(11-in.) thin prepared pizza crust
- 6 (3/4-oz.) slices LAND O LAKES® Deli Smoked Provolone Cheese
- 4 slices crisply cooked bacon, cut into 1-in. pieces*
Heat oven to 450°F. Beat eggs and milk in medium bowl until well mixed.
Melt butter in 10-inch nonstick skillet; add egg mixture. Cook, lifting gently and stirring slightly to allow uncooked portions to flow underneath, until set (2 to 3 minutes). Remove from heat; set aside.
Place pizza crust onto large baking sheet; top with 4 slices cheese, cooked eggs and bacon.
Stack remaining 2 slices cheese, coarsely chop. Sprinkle chopped cheese over pizza. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until cheese is melted through.
Cut into 6 wedges. Serve hot.
*Substitute chopped pepperoni.