- 1 Tbsp. Land O Lakes®Butter
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 8 large Land O Lakes® Eggs
- 1 (10-oz.) (11-inch) thin prepared pizza crust
- 6 (3/4 oz.) slices Land O Lakes® Deli American
- 4 slices bacon crisply cooked, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in bowl.
- Melt butter in 10-inch nonstick skillet; add egg mixture. Cook, lifting gently and stirring slightly to allow uncooked portions to flow underneath, 2-3 minutes or until set. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Place pizza crust onto large baking sheet; top with 4 slices cheese, cooked eggs and bacon.
- Cut remaining 2 slices cheese into quarters; separate pieces. Place cheese pieces over pizza. Bake 9-11 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into 6 wedges. Serve hot.