- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup water or chicken stock
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 tsp. fresh from frozen (or fresh) grated ginger
- 1 (22-oz.) bag Tyson Grilled and Ready chicken breasts strips (refrigerated or frozen and defrosted)
- 1 (8-oz.) Pictsweet steam bag Asparagus spears, cut in bite size pieces, defrosted
- 1 (10-oz.) Pictsweet steam bag broccoli florets, defrosted
- 1 (10-oz.) Pictsweet steam bag baby sugar snap peas, defrosted
- 1 cup from 1 (12-oz) Pictsweet bag seasoning blend, defrosted
- 6 cups cooked white or brown rice
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions for garnish, optional
- Combine teriyaki sauce, chicken stock or water and cornstarch in a cold skillet. Whisk well to combine and place over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger.
- Whisk sauce until it comes to a boil and starts to thicken. After sauce has thickened, add chicken, asparagus, broccoli, sugar snap peas and seasoning blend. Mix well and heat through.
- Serve over cooked rice. Garnish with onions if desired.