- 4 cups water
- 2 (3-oz.) packages oriental-flavored ramen noodle soup
- 2 Tbsp. LAND O LAKES® Fresh Buttery Taste™ Spread, melted
- 1 tsp. freshly grated gingerroot
- 1 Tbsp. LAND O LAKES® Fresh Buttery Taste™ Spread
- 1 (16-oz.) package fresh or frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetables
- 1 cup cubed cooked pork tenderloin
Bring water to a boil in 4-quart saucepan. Add noodles; reserve spice packets. Cook over medium heat 3 minutes. Drain.
Meanwhile, combine 2 tablespoons melted Fresh Buttery Taste™ Spread and gingerroot in small bowl; mix well. Pour ginger mixture over cooked noodles; toss to coat. Keep warm.
Melt 1 tablespoon Fresh Buttery Taste™ Spread in 10-inch skillet until sizzling; add vegetables. Cook over medium-high heat 2 minutes. Add pork. Cover, continue cooking until vegetables are crisply tender (4 to 5 minutes). Stir in reserved spice packets. Serve pork mixture over noodles.
TIP: Plan a fun dinner by serving this entrée in deep bowls with chopsticks. Serve with purchased fortune cookies for dessert.