- 1 package Mrs. Paul’s Beer Battered Fish Fillets
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha hot sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro (and more for garnish)
- 10 corn tortillas
- one avocado, sliced
- 1 package PAGODA Pork Potstickers
- lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place all Mrs. Paul’s Beer Battered Fish from the package onto a baking sheet and bake according to package instructions.
- Mix together sriracha hot sauce and mayo in a small bowl. Mix cabbage and cilantro together in a large mixing bowl. Add in 2 tablespoons of sriracha mayo and place in the refrigerator. Place the rest of the mayo in the fridge as well.
- Heat a cast iron skillet for 3 minutes on medium high and warm the tortillas about 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- While you’re heating the tortillas, prep a nonstick skillet (with a lid) with 1/4 cup water and 1 Tablespoon oil (I like grape seed oil). You’ll need more if you’re making all 10 potstickers (reference the package for instructions). Add the Pagoda Pork Potstickers and turn the heat on to medium high and cook for 11 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the oven and prep the tacos. Add cabbage to the corn tortillas, the fish and avocado. Serve with lime wedges and sriracha mayo.
- Serve the potstickers with the lime ponzu sauce it comes with.