- 1 (12-ounce) package Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Carrot
- 1 (12-ounce) package Green Giant® Steamers Broccoli Florets
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh garlic
- 2 Tablespoons peeled, minced, fresh ginger
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 Tablespoons toasted sliced almonds
- Optional: 3 stalks chopped green onion (white and green parts)
- Cook the Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Carrot, and Green Giant® Steamers Broccoli Florets according to the package directions. Drain well and transfer to a medium bowl.
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add sesame oil, garlic, and ginger and cook until translucent, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and heat until bubbling, about 1 minute.
- Add the carrot spirals and broccoli florets to the pan, gently toss all ingredients together, and heat 2 minutes. Place in a serving dish.
- Top with the sesame seeds and sliced almonds. Serve hot.
Serving Suggestions: Top with sautéed sliced water chestnuts for an added crunch. Add diced grilled tofu for added protein.
Tip: When grilling or sautéing tofu, cut 1 inch slices a few hours before your meal and weigh the slices down for a firmer finished product. When working with fresh ginger, a small food grater is the best way to mince or chop.