- 2 Country Hen Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup white flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Beat eggs well. Slowly add sugar while continuing to beat eggs.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl until well mixed. Stir dry ingredients into the egg mixture.
- Layer sliced apples and walnuts on the bottom of a lightly greased 8×8 inch pan.
- Cover apples and walnuts with batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes.