- 1 loaf Bridgford Frozen Ready-Dough®, thawed
- 1 can apple pie filling (21-oz.)
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- Caramel ice cream topping (optional)
- Lightly grease a 12-inch pizza pan; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350F. On a lightly floured surface, form dough into a ball. Flatten slightly with palms of hands. Roll with lightly floured rolling pin to fit prepared pizza pan (if dough shrinks back after rolling, let dough rest for 5 minutes and then continue rolling). Place dough in prepared pizza pan to fit edges. With the tines of a fork, prick the dough several times, covering the surface of the dough (keeps air bubbles from forming in the dough). Top dough with pie filling, and spread evenly to edges.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together flour, brown sugar, oats and cinnamon. Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle this flour/sugar mixture evenly over the apple pie filling.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and drizzle with caramel topping if desired. While cool, cut into slices and serve.