- 2 tubes (8-ounces each) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced Borden Swiss cheese
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced Colby-Jack cheese
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 jar (12-ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained & patted dry
- 1 large egg yolk, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Unroll one tube of crescent roll dough into a long rectangle and press the perforations to seal. Press the dough onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 8X8-inch baking dish.
- Layer the meats and cheeses onto the dough in the order listed. Whisk the eggs, salt, garlic powder and pepper together until well blended and pour the mixture over the casserole. Top with a single layer of roasted peppers.
- Unroll the remaining tube of crescent roll dough into a long rectangle and press the perforations to seal. Place the dough over the filling and pinch the seams tightly. Brush the top with the beaten egg yolk and bake for 20 minutes. Tent the Antipasto Bake with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes more.
- Let cool slightly, then slice and serve.